The Northeast Electrochemical Energy Storage Cluster and the Connecticut Green Bank present the Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Forum that will bring together investors and key stakeholders in the hydrogen and fuel cell industry. This Forum will focus on:
INVEST! – GREEN TECHNOLOGY FINANCING;
DESIGN! – SUPPLY CHAIN – HYDROGEN REFUELING AND FUEL CELLS;
MAKE! – PROJECT FINANCING: STATIONARY AND MOTIVE POWER; AND
USE! – ZEV VEHICLES AND HYDROGEN REFUELING.
This event will also feature:
- Panel discussions with investors and industry experts;
- A live “request for Information” (RFI): A facilitated discussion and industry feedback/live polling that may result in a “Funding Opportunity Announcement”;
- A Technology Showcase/Supply Chain Exchange/Reception for networking and business development;
- Coordination with the Connecticut International Auto Show;
- Electric Vehicle Ride & Drive;
- Hydrogen infrastructure and fuel cell electric vehicle stakeholder meeting(s); and
- Tour of fuel cell applications in central CT.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- Identify opportunities for investment and market opportunities for hydrogen and fuel cell technologies.
- Network one-on-one with investors and industry stakeholders.
- Connect with potential investors, buyers, suppliers, utilities and government agencies.
- Gain a better understanding of the supply chain and regional competitors.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Forum will bring together key stakeholders in the hydrogen and fuel cell industry, including:
- Original Equipment Manufacturers
- Equipment/Component Manufacturers
- Energy Companies
- R&D Companies/Universities
- Building Owners
- Government/Regulatory Agencies
- Financial Services/Banks/ Investors
- Clean Energy Advocates