Be part of the 1st International Workshop | Economic and Environmental Benefits with Hydrogen and Fuel Cells in Materials Handling and Intralogistics
To learn more about green logistics with hydrogen and fuel cells you are warmly invited to attend the 1st International Workshop "Economic & Environmental Benefits with Hydrogen & Fuel Cells in Materials Handling, Intralogistics and Ground Support Equipment at Airports" on the 3rd November 2016 in Berlin.
Your benefits of participating:
- Learn from early technology adopters in the field of materials handling, intralogistics and ground support equipment at airports.
- Learn from best practices.
- Connect with other businesses along the value chain.
- Get brand new informations regarding the status quo of the technology and current funding opportunities in Germany and the EU.
- Put your company at the forefront of market preparation and activation of hydrogen and fuel cell technology and get known for it.
The German National Organisation Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technology & the VDMA Materials Handling and Intralogistics Association warmly invite you to participate!
To participate in the workshop please register until the 1st November 2016 and complete the application form at this site: