On the evening of June 12, FCHEA and its member companies presented the Fuel Cell & Hydrogen Energy All-Star Award to several Members of Congress for their support and advocacy of the industry at the federal level. The awardees included:
- Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC)
- Senator Richard Blumenthal (D-CT)
- Senator Tom Carper (D-DE)
- Representative Elizabeth Esty (D-CT)
- Representative John Larson (D-CT)
- Representative Paul Tonko (D-NY)
Representatives from FCHEA member companies presented the awards to the legislators from their respective states: Fuel Cell Energy in Connecticut and South Carolina, Plug Power in New York, and W.L. Gore in Delaware.
FCHEA also recognized Senators Charles Schumer (D-NY) and Christopher Coons (D-DE).